Range PantRegular price $219.00 Save $-219.00
For many of us, archery isn’t just recreation—it’s part of life and a journey to improve that never ends. Designed by John Dudley, in partnership with SITKA, the Range Pant is the only pant in the world with a built-in arrow quiver as well as other features specific to archery yet is versatile, comfortable and stylish enough to wear to work or around town. It’s designed to enable the seamless transition between practice and everyday living.
Made from tough stretch Cordura with a durable water repellent finish, it has a comfortable, agile fit that’s as functional as it is practical for nonpractice times. Chock full of storage options, we eliminated the need for a cumbersome hip quiver by integrating a discreet compartment to store shafts. The pant is designed to efficiently and effectively take everything you need to an archery range so you can perform your best while shooting.
• Built-in quiver with flap closure fits micro diameter arrows, large diameter arrows, with plenty of extra storage including a cell phone specific compartment.
• Adjustable cam holder to relieve weight and rest bow while also providing a stable platform for glassing and ranging.
• Recurve limb pocket in bottom left leg to rest bow for traditional and recurve archers.
• Easy access release pockets on both right and left sides.
• Gear pockets throughout with strategically placed compartments engineered to hold specific archery tools such as allen wrenches, plus cargo pocket and jeans-style pocketing for everyday items.f
• Accessory attachment loop designed for use with quick release accessories.
• Tough four-way stretch Cordura fabric with an articulated fit for mobility and comfort.
• Color - Lead Grey
• Weight: 17.6 oz.
• R = Regular T = Tall
Whether just beginning or looking to improve, our School of Nock provides comprehensive archery courses taught by world-class archer, bowhunter and coach, John Dudley.
Educational archery tips from Pro Archer John Dudley and his guests.
Enhance your healthy living and clean eating by learning how to properly prepare, cook, and serve your wild game and side dishes.
Subscribe to receive exclusive educational content, special offers and other VIP Nock On Nation benefits.